Saturday, October 28, 2017

Have you seen the new Para-Claw Knife Buckle?


I like gadgets and gizmos when they are useful. I don't have time to follow every crazy trend but I'm quick to go with a good ideal.

I knew the new Para-Claw knife buckle was a winner immediately, the first time I saw one. It features a 1.5” hawkbill knife blade made of high-quality stainless steel, and can be incorporated in a bracelet or belt or other practical item. It is great when used for paracord projects.

I find it amazing. A sharp knife available instantly, anywhere, anytime. I get into situations periodically where a blade can be very useful and, perhaps, even save a life.

The blade has become a best seller for my friends at paracordgalaxy.com. They are literally shipping them all around the country. Here is their description:
The Para-Claw Knife Buckle features a 1.5” hawkbill stainless steel blade with a gunmetal black finish.  Handle grooves ensure a positive grip at all times. The buckle is actually a glass/nylon sheath system that locks the knife securely - and ready for immediate deployment in any situation. A steel T-post is incorporated into one end of the sheath. Tie your paracord bracelet by attaching one end to the ParaClaw knife and finishing the other end with a simple loop to attach to the steel T-post.
The buckle can be incorporated into many innovative paracord bracelet weaves. I'm definitely going to use them in some of my products.

Check out the para-claw buckle.

No comments: