Friday, December 05, 2008

See You on the Radio

KSL Radio has an outdoors talk show that airs Saturdays from 6 to 8 am. Tim Hughes, the host, is a friend and occasionally invites me to participate - usually calling in and talking for a few minutes while I'm on my way to some adventure.

He has invited me to join him in studio tomorrow, which means I need to get up early enough to be in downtown Salt Lake City before 6 am. What a terrible thing to do on a Saturday morning.

But it is always fun to get with Tim and participate in the show.

Listeners call in and report on their adventures and also ask questions.

Tim wants me to talk about my recent trips and to give an update on what we're doing at utah.com.

So, if you happen to be up and about, dial up the show and take a listen.

KSL Radio - 102.7 FM & 1160 AM

- Dave

No comments: