Thursday, December 07, 2006

It's Time to Go Snowmobiling

It’s time to go snowmobiling. Lately I’ve been doing a lot of work for websites that feature snowmobiling, and it has me anxious to get out into the snowy mountains.

I’ve gotten to know the folks that run Beaver Creek Lodge, in Logan Canyon, and I recently upgraded their website (using their text and photos). It is a first class operation – they have a very nice lodge, a huge snowmobile fleet, and service to match.

I’ve also done web work for Daniels Summit Lodge, located on Hwy 40 between Heber and Strawberry. They also have a great operation – I highly recommend both Beaver Creek and Daniels Summit.

I’ve just completed work updating the utah.com snowmobile section (on Utah’s travel/tourism website). Utah State Parks has published a new series of maps and guides describing the state’s snowmobile complexes and I used that info to update the website. Utah.com now offers the best information on snowmobiling in Utah – much better than the State Parks website (which is notoriously bad).

Utah.com needed snowmobile photos and so I hunted through my archive and found some good ones. Since I had them out, I’ve posted a snowmobile photo gallery for this site.

I’ve settled on a style for photo galleries and so I’ll post a bunch over the next few weeks.

Snow we just need a good snowstorm to create excellent snowmobile conditions. The weatherman says we may get that this weekend.

I’m ready to ride.

- Dave

No comments: